UNEX BANK continues showing a positive financial result. Thus, based on the performance results for the first half of 2017, the bank's financial indicators were as follows (as of 1 July 2017):
- net assets – UAH 711 million
- capital base – UAH 262 million (grew up by UAH 82 million since the beginning of the year)
- amount of the attracted client funds – UAH 421 million
- amount of the credit portfolio (gross) – UAH 539 million
- amount of reserves for credit risks – UAH 138 million
- financial profit for the first half of the year – UAH 82 million
- operating profit (before the formation of reserves and taxes) – UAH 9 million.
Thus, today the bank has sufficient capital base and good liquidity indicators.
‘The growth of public confidence in the banking system and positive economic trends generally have a positive effect on the bank's performance,’ comments Hanna Dovhalska, Chairman of the Board of UNEX BANK. ‘At the same time, we take a proactive business position, launching new projects and programs. In particular, servicing of individuals remains the priority area for UNEX BANK for the nearest future. We launched a virtual branch uaSmart.com.ua. This is a convenient service through which clients can, without leaving home, transfer money from card to card of any Ukrainian bank, pay utility bills, put money on their mobile phone accounts and the like. In addition, UNEX BANK began to actively provide loans to population, and, as practice shows, this program is in great demand on the market.’