UNEX BANK has summed up the financial results for 2017. Based on the last year's performance, the bank continues to show a positive financial result. Thus, as of 1 January 2018, the bank’s financial indicators looked as follows:
- net assets – increased by UAH 118 million and amounted to UAH 878 million
- capital base – UAH 277 million
- amount of the attracted client funds – UAH 572 million
- amount of the client credits – UAH 497 million
- financial profit for 12 months – UAH 86 million
- operating profit (before the formation of reserves and taxes) – UAH 11 million.
"Gradual stabilization of the banking system and a well-targeted portfolio strategy of UNEX BANK contribute to our positive financial results," comments Anna Dovgalskaya, Chairman of the Board of UNEX BANK PJSC. "The Bank actively lends to the population and thus contributes to the development of our country's economy. In addition, over the past year we launched a number of useful online services for our clients. Now directly on the bank's website you can transfer money between banking cards of any Ukrainian banks, top-up your mobile phone's account, send an application for a loan or a banking card. We are expanding the regional network and launching a number of new products. So we expect that our growth trend will continue in 2018."