Unex Bank (Joint-Stock Company) closed the year 2019 with a profit of UAH 9.2 million.
Last year, the Bank increased the volume of retail loans by 41.3% – to UAH 171 million, compared with the beginning of 2019.
Over the past year, the Bank’s net assets grew up to UAH 937 million.
As at 1 January 2020, the financial indicators of the Bank looked as follows:
- capital base – UAH 278 million
- amount of the obtained client funds – UAH 629 million
- amount of the credit portfolio (gross) – UAH 321 million
The Bank has sufficient capital and liquidity indicators.
Last year, the Bank implemented a number of programs as part of its Retail Business Development Strategy. Thus, in particular Unex Bank offered better conditions for and upgraded its Unex Card credit card. The Bank increased the credit limit and grace period for this product, while reduced the interest rate.
As part of the development of its loyalty program, the Bank also upgraded conditions for cashback: cashback funds are now credited to clients as real money, not bonuses.
In addition, last year Unex Bank launched a beta version of its own smartphone application.
In 2019, on more than one occasion, the National Bank of Ukraine recognized our Bank as the one authorized to pay pensions and salaries to employees of state-financed institutions.
Last year, Unex Bank improved its ratings and received some banking sector awards and prizes:
- Best Cashback of 2019” according to Bankir (the Banker) international financial club
- IBI-Rating international rating agency upgraded the rating of the Bank to stable (uaA-)
- "TOP-50 Banks of Ukraine" according to the "Financial Club" as part of the FINANCIAL CLUB AWARDS – 2019 Ceremony.