On March 05, 2013, the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Bank Forum elected the new Supervisory Board of the bank.
By the shareholders’ decision, Denis A. Rudev who had been the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bank Forum left his position. Alexey V. Pertin, the CEO of Smart-Holding, has been elected the new Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bank Forum.
Additionally, the shareholders elected new Members of the Supervisory Board of Bank Forum:
- Igor V. Dryzhchany, Chief Advisor of Smart-Holding
- Vladimir J. Nusinov, Corporate Management and Securities Director of Smart-Holding
- Julia O. Kiryanova, Chief Financial Officer of Smart-Holding
- Lada V. Konduforova, Chief Legal Officer of Smart-Holding
- Mykhail V. Zavylov, HR Director of Smart-Holding
BANK FORUM (Public Joint-Stock Company) has been operating on the market of Ukraine since 1994 and is one of the large-size Ukrainian banks according to the classification of the National Bank of Ukraine. The bank's assets as of October 1, 2012, amounted to UAH 9.249 billion, its credit portfolio is UAH 6.141 billion. The bank's net profit in January-September 2012 totalled UAH 3.595 million.