Personal Data Protection Statement by Smart-Holding
Thank you for visiting the website of Smart-Holding (Private Joint-Stock Company) (hereinafter referred to as Smart-Holding). We hope that you like learning more about Smart-Holding and our performance.
Smart-Holding demonstrates a responsible attitude in respect of the rights of every website visitor for confidentiality of their personal data and shall take all the necessary measures to protect them.
This section explains the basic provisions of Smart-Holding’s policy in respect to confidentiality and protection of the personal data when using the website www.smart-holding.com.
The provisions of this section apply to all website visitors and administrators of Smart-Holding’s personal data.
The personal data you provide are processed and stored in a ‘Counterparties’ personal database, located in the premises of Smart-Holding at the following address: 7-A Igorivska Street, Kyiv 04070, Ukraine.
Collection of personal data
1. inform you about the activity of Smart-Holding, events, news etc.;
2. implement labour practices, establish relationships in the sphere of human resource management, our talent pool in particular; and
3. review and improve the experience of using our services.
We collect and process the following categories of personal data: first name, surname, patronymic, personal information (age, gender, family status), information about education, work experience, contact phone number, email address, etc., as well as technical data – cookie files, information about the connection with the website, the system information of the visitor.
The use of cookie files helps us support some functions, personalise your experience of the website, conduct research, analyse and improve the experience of using our services.
Cookies can store: IP-addresses, navigation data, server information, data transfer time, user settings, etc. Under the Help section in the toolbar of most web browsers you can find information on how to prevent acceptance of new cookies by your browser or how to set the browser to always reject cookies.
Compatibility of the website
Use of personal data
Smart-Holding may use your personal information jointly with other organisations within the Smart-Holding Group.
Smart-Holding does not disclose your personal information to third parties that intend to use it for direct marketing purposes.
Protection of personal data
Smart-Holding takes all necessary measures to keep your personal information confidential and secure, in particular: it organises protection of personal data collection and processing, uses software, hardware and technical means that conform with international standards and undergoes periodic monitoring to ensure continuous high-level protection of personal data.
Only authorised persons of Smart-Holding who adhere to Personal Data Processing and Protection Regulation have access to your personal data.
Special provisions on children
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Smart-Holding encourages all parents and guardians to explain to their children that personal data should be placed on the Internet responsibly.
Data storage periods
Personal data are stored for 75 years.
Terms and definitions
Terms and definitions specified in the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” shall be used.
You as a subject of personal data have rights as set out in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, in particular:
1. You have the right to withdraw consent or make a reservation to the consent that is provided or was provided, you have the right of access to your personal data processed by Smart-Holding, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data if such data are processed unlawfully or are untrue;
2. You have the right for protection from provision of information that is false or that discredits honour, dignity and the business reputation of an individual;
3. You have the right to submit complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the State Service of Ukraine on Protection of Personal Data (for contact information, visit www.zpd.gov.ua) and to apply legal remedies.
Address: 7-A Igorivska Street, Kyiv 04070, Ukraine.
Telephone: +38 (044) 590-30-04
Fax: +38 (044) 391-54-45
The person responsible for the organisation of personal data processing in Smart-Holding is the Head of the IT Department.
If during the website visit, you choose to register or provide your personal information, by doing so you give your consent to Smart-Holding to use the information provided by you under the terms of the effective policy.
Our Policy on Protection of Personal Data may be subject to periodic changes. Any changes thereto will be posted on this page. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically refer to it.
Last updated: October 2013