According to the performance results for the 3rd quarter of 2018, UNEX BANK demonstrated growth in both its retail portfolio and financial indicators, which as at 1 October 2018 looked as following:
- net assets – UAH 973 million
- capital base – UAH 271 million
- amount of the attracted client funds – UAH 673 million
- amount of the credit portfolio (gross) – UAH 511 million
- growth in the retail credit portfolio since the beginning of 2018 amounted to UAH 55 million.
The financial result (cumulatively and taking into account the formation of provisions for loans) for the third quarter of the year showed an increase by UAH 3 million. The bank has sufficient capital and liquidity indicators.
“From the very beginning of 2018, UNEX BANK demonstrated positive trend and has been following the planned strategy for the development of its retail business,” comments Hanna Dovgalska, Chair of the Board of UNEX BANK. Active lending to the population and the launch of new banking card products ensured the growth in the financial indicators, increase in the client base and retail product portfolio.”